Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

40-49lbs Weight Loss Success Stories : Cheryl Lee


I had struggled with my weight for 15 years. Most people don’t think of their bodies as a prison, but I felt imprisoned by a body that kept me confined and locked up for many years.

I hid under full clothing, and avoided activities and social engagements because I was so ashamed. I tried numerous times to conquer my weight issues, with no success.

Since losing weight on the Medifast Weight Control Centers Program, my energy and endurance have improved. I like the ease of the program, too—the Medifast Meals are easy to prepare, convenient, and portable.

I feel unstoppable. This has been a life-changing experience for me, not just physically, but emotionally as well. I feel alive for the first time in a long time. I ran a 5K this year for the first time ever! I even started a new career as a teacher, and was nominated for ‘Rookie of the Year!’

Finding Medifast has meant freedom: freedom to live the life I was meant to live, and being able to be the best person I can be, not only for myself, but for my family and other people I meet.

With the amazing support of the caring staff and perfectly balanced, nutritious, delicious, and convenient Medifast Meals, it is easy to be successful.


0 comments:

Post a Comment